inbox | sandy dooley



is an artist living + working in kent...



i work with landscapes, from which i draw my inspiration. 
the play of light and shadow, and the in-the-moment experience 
of absorbing the world around me inform my work.


i am also drawn by my memories of a childhood spent outside, 
the visual impact and pleasure of that still resonates with me.


i enjoy working in an experimental way with different materials...mark-making 
is something that intrigues me. i frequently throw paint at the canvas, and 
work with the canvas on the floor, dripping paint onto it. 
the spontaneity that gives me is very valuable.


sandy trained at st. martin's school of art in central london.


 thank you, sandy, for the introduction!

hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paper artist of the week: esma pacal turam

palo samko.